Admission Procedures for Secondary (Grade 7 – 12)
- Registration is open for Primary/Secondary Students (closed upon full capacity)
- Admission is based on "first-come-first-serve" basis.
- Maximum number of students in class 24
- Students are accepted upon completion of all academic and administrative requirements.
- Grade 7- 10 placement is made based on the results of interview with both with parents and student. Try-out classes is conducted prior to school commencement.
Required Document for Indonesian student:
- Completed registration form
- Signed Agreement Letter (provided by Madania to be signed by parents or guardian)
- 1 copy of report from previous school legalized by school principal/headmaster
- 2 color photograph (3x4 cm) taken less than 6 month prior to registration
- 1 copy of birth certificate
- Student Profile Result
- Urine Test Result
- 1 copy of parents’ or guardian’s Identity card (KTP)
- 1 copy of Family Card
Additional Required Document of Foreign Student and Transfer Students:
- 1 (one) copy of parents (father & mother/guardian ) and candidate’s passport.
- 1 (one) copy of parents (father & mother/guardian) and candidate’s KITAS.
- Recommendation Letter for studying in Indonesia from National Education Department (Kemdikbud)), Government of Indonesia.
- Notification Letter of Equivalence from National Education Department (Kemdikbud), Government of Indonesia.
- Transfer Letter from previous school legalized by National Education Department (Kemdikbud).
- Report Book from previous school.
- Written Mathematics
- Written & Oral English
- Urine Test
- Interview Parent and Student
- Promoted to the next grade level or pass the UN
Admission Schedule 4th Periode
13 March - 06 April 2017
08 April 2017
22 April 2017
01 -05 May 2017
05 May 2017
05 - 20 May 2017
For further information, please contact
Marketing & Admission
Phone. +(62-251)8602777 Fax . + (62-251)8604777
0818-767656 (Nurma), Hp: 0818-104640 (Lusy)